- About this Policy
- Welcome to cbdtriathlete.co.uk (the Site) a website operated in the United Kingdom by CBD Triathlete Limited a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 13106142 and VAT registration number is 370291507 whose registered office is located at PO BOX 315, Upminster RM14 9EG (CBD Triathlete, we, us or our).
- Throughout our website we may link to other websites owned and operated by certain trusted third parties. These other third party websites may also gather information about you in accordance with their own separate privacy policies. For privacy information relating to these other third party websites, please consult their privacy policies as appropriate.
- For the purposes of applicable laws, the data controller is CBD Triathlete Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 13106142 and VAT registration number is 370291507 whose registered office is located at PO BOX 315, Upminster RM14 9EG, United Kingdom.
- Information we collect from you
- Information you give to us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail, post or otherwise. This includes information you provide if you register on our Site or place an order on our Site. This information may include: your name, age, date of birth; your contact details (e.g. address, telephone number, e-mail address); debit or credit card information (if you wish to place an order on our Site); your user name and password; your communication and shopping preferences and interests; feedback and survey responses; correspondence with us; and other personal information (such as enquiries, feedback, suggestions, ideas, photographs, messages or other information) that you may post, share, reproduce or otherwise make available to us. When you register with us you can view your personal information in ‘My Account’. You can access ‘My Account’ directly to amend any personal details, for example if you change your address. If you forget your password, simply click on the ‘forgotten password’ link on the register or login page and an e-mail containing your decrypted password will be sent to the e-mail address that you originally provided
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, device information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any telephone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, marketing services, analytics providers, search information providers, and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- Use made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information in relation to:
- Administration of our Site and performance of our contract with you: The information you give to us is necessary to enable us to (i) fulfil your order (including acknowledging your order and communicating with you if there is any issue regarding the fulfilment of your order); (ii) to make sure your order is delivered correctly; (iii) to maintain your account; (iv) accounting, billing, reporting and audit;(v) credit checking or screening (vi) authentication and identity checks (vii) credit, debit or other payment card verification and screening; (viii) debt collection; (ix) safety, security, health, training, legal and administrative purposes;
- Providing customer service in pursuit of our legitimate interest as a retailer: We ask for your contact details such as your e-mail address and telephone number and order details to enable us to answer any questions you have about using our Site; to notify you about the status of your order or whether you have left a shopping basket with a product in it, and other customer care services such as identifying your requirements and shopping preferences. To provide those customer care services we may use your data for statistical and market analysis; studies, research and development by us, or a third party we appoint as a data processor pursuant to applicable laws.
- Direct Marketing: In order to improve your shopping experience with us we want to keep you up-to-date on our latest products, promotional offers and events. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by electronic means (email) about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations for a sale. We may do so by using your email address to match you on social media for the purposes of showing you direct marketing. We may use the information you provide and the information we collect about you to build a picture of your interests so that we may tailor our communications to you to ensure they are relevant and of interest to you and so that when you visit our site we can tailor your experience so that it is easier to shop with us.
- Opt-out of Direct Marketing: You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications by: (i) contacting us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org ; (ii) using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication; or (ii) by postal mail. If you have registered with us, you may also opt out of receiving postal mail from us by logging into your account and amending your preferences.
- Our service: To notify you about changes to our service.
- Our Site: To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, and so that we can enhance your experience of using our Site.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information in relation to:
- Administration of our Site: To administer our Site and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes. We may collect information from visitors to our site and analyse it to build up a picture of how people use our website. This helps us to improve the service we offer you.
- Site improvement: To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Providing customer service in pursuit of our legitimate interest as a retailer: The information we collect from you will (i) allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so; (ii) allow us to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others; and (iii) allow us to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may be of interest to you or them when we are legally permitted to do so or with your prior consent.
- Security of our Site: As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine the information we collect from you and the information you provide to us with information we receive from other sources. We may use this combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
- Disclosure of your information
- From time to time we retain the services of other carefully selected and monitored companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the successful operation and continuous improvement of this Site. These companies and individuals are appointed as data processors or as joint controllers. We may share your information with such third parties including:
- Suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you (e.g. in order to process your order and maintain your account, including the authorisation and validation of credit or debit card transactions, the provision of delivery services, the provision of the Site and content and any ancillary IT services, the analysis of data.). These companies or individuals may be provided with access to your personal details in order to fulfil their function but may not use such information for any other purpose.
- Advertisers and advertising networks we appoint to assist us and who require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you on our behalf including our third-party advertising partners and their service providers in order to deliver to you banner advertisements and other advertising tailored to your interests when you visit certain websites. Our advertising partner will make the data we provide it pseudonymous. We may also work with third parties (such as Facebook, Tik Tok and Instagram) to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on their platforms. If you prefer not to see customized ads from us, you can opt out by changing your account settings or preferences on such platforms.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
- We do not provide your personal details to other companies or individuals for their marketing purposes unless you have indicated that you wish to receive information about other companies’ products, offers and services.
- We may disclose your personal information to other third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If CBD Triathlete or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use or our Terms of Sale and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety (or the rights, property, safety of our customers, or others). This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Where we store and process your personal data
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Third party websites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our contactors, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Data Retention and Destruction
We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others and so long as we are legally required to do so. Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide products and services, or until any legal requirement to keep it no longer exists. When we no longer need personal data, we securely delete and destroy it.
- Rights of Data Subjects
As a data subject and in accordance with applicable laws you have the right to the following:
- a right of access to a copy of the information comprised in their personal data;
- a right to object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress;
- a right to prevent processing for direct marketing;
- a right to object to decisions being taken by automated means;
- a right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and
- a right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of applicable laws.
- Accessing and modifying your personal information
Applicable laws on data protection in the UK give you the right to access information held about you in accordance with applicable laws. We will seek to respond to your access request within one month, in accordance with applicable laws. Subject to applicable laws, you also have the right to update and correct inaccuracies in your personal data, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. You may request to change your personal information by sending a written request by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to CBD Triathlete Limited PO BOX 315, Upminster RM14 9EG.
- Right to erasure
Requests for the deletion or removal of your personal data, including information published or processed online, should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to CBD Triathlete Limited PO BOX 315, Upminster RM14 9EG.
- Right to data portability
If you would like access to any personal data which you have provided to us in a machine-readable format, or if you would like your data to be transferred directly to another data controller, please direct your request by email to email@example.com or by post to –CBD Triathlete Limited, PO BOX 315, Upminster RM14 9EG.
You can at any time tell us not to send you communications (including marketing communications) and unsubscribe from our e-mail database by: (i) contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org; (ii) using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication; or (ii) by postal mail.
- Law, jurisdiction and language
This Site, any content contained herein, and any contracts entered into as a result of usage of this Site are governed by English law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
- Changes to this policy