It is important that you check your CBD Triathlete contents upon receipt and always before use. If any errors occur or issues arise then these need to be reported to us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate. We will be unable to process your refund if you have not emailed us in the first instance.
- About Our Returns Policy
This returns policy is applicable to any contract entered into between CBD Triathlete Limited (CBD Triathlete, we, us or our) and you, the person having accessed or used the Site (you or your) to make any purchase of the goods. Please read the return policy carefully, and if you are unhappy with any aspect, you should contact us by sending an email to email@example.com before placing an order.
- Your Statutory Rights
- Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights. For more detailed information on your rights and what you should expect from us, please:
- contact us using the contact details at the top of this page; or
- visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
- Right to Cancel
- As a consumer, you have the legal right to cancel a contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations within 14 days of receiving the goods. This means that during this period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep the goods, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive a refund.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you receive, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires physical possession of the goods.
- Your right to return goods does not apply to goods (i) made to your specification; or (ii) which have been clearly personalised; or (iii) which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; or (iv) where sealed goods have been supplied which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement. To do this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours. In any such communication, you must include details of your order, including your order number, to enable us to identify it. Your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the email.
- Effects of Cancellation
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, excluding the cost of delivery.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied; or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel the contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
- What Should I do if I receive an incorrect item?
- We have high standards when it comes to packaging your order, however, mistakes, do occur from time to time. Please accept our apologies if you have received an incorrect item. As part of our customer objectives, we will do our utmost to resolve your query with speed, ease and with absolute minimal inconvenience.
- Please send an email to email@example.com during business hours. Please include details of your order, including your order number, to enable us to identify it and a description of the issue.
- We will review each case individually when considering the return of the product; in some cases, we may require further information such as pictures so we can choose the best course of action. Our aim is to provide the best solution for you as quickly as possible.
- What should I do if my item is damaged?
- Although we take care to prevent any damage to your goods during transit it is possible that problems may arise. Please accept our apologies if you have received a damaged item.
- We ask that you do not refuse delivery, instead accept the goods and contact us immediately. Refusal may actually result in a delay of the parcel being returned.
- You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include details of your order, including your order number and a description of the issue together with any pictures you have of the damage. A member of our team will review the details and offer the best resolution to resolve your query.
- How do I report a fault with my product?
- Please accept our apologies if you believe there is a fault with your item, we take all complaints regarding the quality of our products seriously and we will need to investigate the reported fault in more detail.
- In order to do this, we ask that you contact us at email@example.com. Please provide your order, including your order number and details of the fault and where possible attach pictures to your email.
- How do I arrange a return?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your return.
- We will need to know your order number and the issues you have encountered. Upon receipt of these details, we will review your case and provide you with the next steps.
- If your item needs to be returned, please package the item securely with a note of your order number. You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
CBD Triathlete, PO BOX 315, Upminster RM14 9EG
- You will need to obtain a proof of postage receipt when you send your item to us. Proof of postage does not cost anything but without it, we may not be able to process your refund or replacement in the rare event that your item is lost in transit. If you request a replacement and the product is no longer available, we will process a refund back to the original account used to purchase the item.
- Any item you have accepted and then returned is your responsibility until it reaches us. Please, therefore, ensure that you send your item back to us using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Will you refund my postage costs to return an item?
- We are more than happy to refund postage costs to return an item where the return has been pre-authorised.
- We will not refund postage costs to return items which are unwanted or no longer required. These costs will need to be covered by you, again we recommend using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- We will not refund postage costs to return any item due to reported damage or fault where no error was found in the testing process. Costs of posting the item back to you will depend on the item and will be communicated to you after the testing process has been completed.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we have handled the return or replacement of any item, we want to hear about this. Our aim is to resolve the matter for you and ask that you please contact our customer service representatives at email@example.com.